Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's Me

Its getting a bit colder out now. We have some snow on the ground here at the apt. Not nearly as much as home has. It looks pretty anyway.

I'm still doing about the same, I have pain in some muscles and joints but I try to do as much as I can without making me hurt worse. I've been seeing a back cracker once a week and that helps at times. That is until the stress comes from the kids driving me nuts. I don't even have to be at home for that, they just call me up to complain.

I finished the curtains a few weeks ago and also made a few throw pillows. I want to start working on a blanket for down here. That will give me something else to do.


Had a nice time at Thanksgiving and of course my mom had to say something about my hair, like normal. She said woman my age shouldn't be having longer hair. Hello, what does my age have to do with a thing?????

So then on Friday, everything was going fine with my laptop and I shut it down and when I went to turn it on sat. morning, there was no wireless coming from my computer. Its gone, said something like no Internet adapter installed. So I went to drivers to update it and it says it has the right update, but still no wireless. I get back to the apt hoping it was just a home problem and again, no wireless signal coming from the computer. I had to plug in the cord in order to get online. So, needless to say, it will be going in to get fixed tomorrow.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

No comments: