Sunday, December 7, 2008

Funeral Home

Today my hubby and I are going to the funeral home for my cousin that died. Such a sad day and a waste of a 20 year old young lady that never got a chance in life to grow up, get married, have kids and grandkids. I just know that her grandma (my aunt) and her great grandpa (my grandpa) are now watching over her in heaven. After the funeral home my hubby and I will head back down to the apt. I will not be able to make it to the funeral tomorrow.

This week I hope to at least start on my Christmas shopping. I have not bought one little thing which is rare for me. I'm usually almost done by this time. I think it is just because my joints hurt so much and I don't want to deal with people or people trying to run me over. But I told my hubby that he is going to help me this year with all the shopping...lol

1 comment:

Dee said...

prayers for your dear family! I'm glad your blogging again. Its a good release