Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Week to Relax

It's been a week of relaxing at the apt. well kind of. Been cleaning and canning. The wedding is done, the birthday party is done and I now I'm trying to find things to do. Really I shouldn't worry about having nothing to do since next week I'll be at home all week and there is lots to do there. Next week is Ayden's 1 year check up and a bucket load of shots. Poor guy is coming down with a cold and this morning is all he wants to do is lay around, no playing for him. Now that is sick...lol he don't even want to play in his ball pit. Still not sure how we are going to get there since my car died last week and there will be no fixing it. It's to old and will cost to much for what it is worth. Hey Deana, I found a website to go check out. It's called, "A Wise Woman Builds Her Home". The link is on my page.

No comments: