Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's Been Awhile

Ok, I guess it has been awhile since I even got onto my blog. It looks alittle different since the last time I dropped by. I'm sure there will be a few people that might just pass out when they see I have written something...lol

Its really hard to come on here and try to put what I'm feeling into words. So much has gone on in the last 6 months or so that I almost don't know where to begin. And things are still changing from day to day. One of these days I will start writing a draft of the time line for all my medical changes...lol I can already here Miss Dee saying, "Ya right"...lol But if you come on and read this, please say an extra prayer for me for Friday morning. I have to have a bone marrow biopsy done.

1 comment:

Dee said...

ya right, LOL okay here you go blog about what ever it don't matter!