Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's Only Me

Ok, today is the day that I finally blog something, even if all I say is nothing much....lol. I'm feeling better then I did for the last few months. I have my good days and I have bad days. Sometimes its good weeks and bad weeks. Last week was a good week and now this week I'm paying for what I did last week.

Last week was N's vacation and she came down to hubby's apt. On Monday she ended up having to take her car in to get new back brakes so we didn't do anything. Boy that cost a bunch. Tues, we went to Binder Zoo in Battle Creek, Mi. That was pretty cool. It was a lot of walking. Then we decided Tues night that we would get up in the morning and head to Chicago. Chicago is only 2 1/2 hours from here. Oh my word, more walking and walking. I was in some really expensive stores and some that I could even buy something at....lolol. But early evening we finally got on the river boat and road through Chicago after dark. The buildings are beautiful after dark. We didn't get home till 3am. Thurs, we drove to South Haven, Mi and went to the beach. More or less a lazy day. Friday morning we had to get up and leave for home since N had to work in the afternoon. But I tell you what, I got up and the muscles in the bottom of both feet hurt like no tomorrow....lolol.

So, this week I'm again back at the apt. We haven't done to much, went to a few stores and that's about it. We might go for a walk later on.
Now this one is for Dee, I finally got the sewing machine out, I even figured out how to thread the needle and now I'm all set to sew some sample fabric. But R got home and I couldn't get to it. But there is nothing much on tv tonight so maybe I will work on it some. But hey, I got that far...lol

Next week I will be home, I have 2 doctors appts. I have many questions, I think I better start writing them down so I don't forget.

No comments: