Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Beginning of Summer

It's been along time since I have written anything. It's about time I start again.

Today is the day after my bone pill day. It usually makes me tired in the afternoon and also gives me a headache. But today I realized that a lot of times on tues I awake up with a 3 day long migraine. I've never put two and two together. Now I'm wondering if the bone pill plays a part in it. I will have to keep a record of this and see how many weeks in a row this happens. Either way I need to trust that God has it under control.

It's now been 1 1/2 weeks since Daniel (my son) got married. I was so busy the week before and the week after that I still feel drained. I over did it and my fibro pain has let me know that it's true. Now that it's over with I was hoping to relax but the garden would not go in by itself, the grass doesn't get cut by itself. Not that I did the grass but I did help with the garden and I planted the flowers. Now I prayer there is enough rain to help it all grow while I'm gone each week during the work week.

No comments: