Monday, January 26, 2009

I Really Do Have a Blog!!

Its been awhile since I have felt like even blogging, but here I am finally.

My life doesn't change very much to blog about. Just doing the normally day to day things. Nothing fun there to blog about. Still going back and forth from apt to home, so that's another boring subject. Still have kids fighting in my house, don't even want to go there...lol I still have pain and trying different meds, so can't say yet where that is going.

The only thing new I can blog about is, I'm going to be a Grandma in Aug. This is my first grand child. The one thing I look forward to is at Christmas time this year. I want a picture of my mom, me, Nicole and the baby together. 4 generations. Hope it turns out nice because I'd like a big picture of it.

I know I'm already sick and tired of this winter. We have had more snow then usual, its been a bit cold. I do believe it can start melting at any time now but I know there is so much more to come.

I will be going to FL this year, pain or no pain but Aunty for sure is not coming home this year. She broke 2 toes just before Christmas and had to have surgery on them. She is at a rehab place building her muscles up since she can't walk on her foot. She still wants me to come down and help out with some things. I do want to go visit my friends in Deltona so I'm not sure how long of a trip this will be, maybe 3 weeks. I will have to plan this trip around a baby shower and a the birth of the baby...lol

No comments: