Saturday, October 4, 2008

Its Beginning to Feel Like Fall

This week as the cooler temps come in I see more and more leaves changing. I like fall but only if it's at least in the 70's....lol. No such luck this week, its to cold for me. I live in the wrong state, that's the problem...lol

I'm slowly healing from the bone marrow and bone biopsy. The doctor said it is like a bruise but on the bone. It will take about 3 or 4 weeks to heal. I went and had my back adjusted Thursday and my back was so tight. We couldn't do all the normal things with it because of the bone. I tell you what it sure did hurt come Thursday night. I don't go back in till next Tuesday.

I'm still at the apt. only going home if I have to. The kids have taken over my house and it is gross, but I'm not going home on the weekends to spend my time cleaning it. Just not happening, their all to old for that.

1 comment:

Dee said...

I'm glad your on the mend, but where the hell are you on chat? And I called you on a free phone minutes day and you didn't answer or text me back! WAHHHHH! HOPE YOUR doing great!